Owner of the Site and its Operation
Disclaimer – Important Information.
- The material contained in this site and relating to individual estates, developments or properties has been prepared by APG as a general guide, for the information of potential purchasers to assist them in deciding if they are interested in any estate of individual property of APG. The information displayed on the site and/or contained in the associated material and any documents/attachments does not in any part constitute any form of offer or contract; it is provided as a guide only.
- APG bring to the attention of all parties that the material within the site relates to developments that may not yet to be completed or finalised and that changes might be made during the course of planning, construction and civil works or as a result of statutory or design requirements. These changes may also include changes to road layouts and placement that may impact on the layout of some surrounding roads and other parts of the estates and developments. Fittings, fixtures and other elements of the properties depicted are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual property, depending on many different factors, including the chosen location and the finishes and extras chosen by a purchaser. Any furniture is depicted for illustration only and is not included with any property.
- Anyone with potential interest in these projects, properties and estates should satisfy themselves, by undertaking further steps as necessary, in relation to all aspects of the properties, estates and developments and of all matters that a prudent person would consider relevant in their circumstances. The information on the site is not tailored for any one person’s specific circumstances. It is not intended as financial or investment advice specific to you and should not be taken as such. You should (and APG recommends that you) obtain independent legal, financial and other advice specific to your situation before making any purchase, financial investment or decision based on the information contained on the site or in related materials.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, APG, their agents or employees will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement or other information relied upon or contained within the site, any display or other marketing material. APG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary any details, materials/information on the site or to amend any terms and conditions without notice including any promotional offers, subject to any applicable laws.
- All materials and content on the site, including but not limited to any and all trade marks, service marks, designs, plans, drawings, text, products, software, images, sound recordings, video recordings, content downloads, streaming audio, streaming video, and other audio visual materials, are the property of, or used under license by, APG and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. This site contains commercially sensitive and valuable information which is both confidential and protected by copyright. Brands, logos, images and tag-lines are registered or unregistered trade marks owned or used under license by APG.
- You must not copy or reproduce (other than for your own personal or informational use) any part of any content from the site or distribute, alter, modify, create derivative works, commercially exploit or publicly display any part of any content from the site, without APG’s prior written permission.
Your Rights and Obligations
- In order to use this site, it is your responsibility to procure access to the Internet, to pay any costs associated with that access and to acquire any hardware and/or software necessary to facilitate the services.
- You use this site at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, everything on the site, or obtained by use of or access to the site, is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind.
- Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure that the content on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However APG makes no warranties or representations about accuracy, correctness, reliability or completeness of the information provided.
- APG assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, virus, bug, tampering, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to the site, or any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to the use of the site, or the uploading of material or downloading of any software/material (where permitted) from the site.
- APG is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this site. Any links provided are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement of the companies or products referred to on sites to which this site links and APG has no responsibility for the condition, content or operation of any such sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or resulting from access to or use of such sites. If you click on a link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You indemnify APG, its related bodies corporate, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect consequence of you accessing and/or using the site or any materials on or related to the site.