Turnkey Homes under $750,000. Get the $25K HomeBuilder Grant*
Do you qualify for the Australian Government HomeBuilder Grant?
Allam have a great selection of all-inclusive turnkey homes which are under construction. Get in quick to ensure you meet the deadline.
The HomeBuilder Grant provides eligible owner-occupiers (including first home buyers) with a grant of $25,000 to build a new home, substantially renovate an existing home or buy an off the plan home/new home.
Allam New Ready Built Homes fall under the off the plan home/new home category of the HomeBuilder Grant.
These impressive designs are in popular growth areas like: Western Sydney, Illawarra, Central Coast and Hunter Valley.
Visit one of the above estates to find out more.
*Buyer must meet HomeBuilder Government Grant eligibility criteria.
Criteria includes but not limited to:
- Started construction after 4th of June 2020
- Must enter a contract before 31st of December 2020
- Contract price does not exceed $750,000 (inclusive of GST)
- You must also be registered on the certificate of title as the owner of the property by no later than 31 October 2022.
- a natural person (not a company or trust)
- aged 18 years or older at the date of the contract
- an Australian citizen.at the date of application
- Applicant(s) must be below one of the following two income caps:
- $125,000 per annum for an individual based on either your 2018-19 or 2019-20 taxable income, as shown on your notice of assessment issued by the Australian Taxation Office or
- $200,000 per annum for a couple based on either your combined 2018-19 or 2019-20 taxable income, as shown on your notices of assessment issued by the Australian Taxation Office.
We encourage buyers to do their own checks to make sure they are eligible for the Grant.
- Start Date
- 4 June 2020
- End Date
- 31 December 2020